Client: Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics
Location: Speke, Merseyside
Requirement: New 200 Seat Auditorium
Programme: 12 weeks
Designer: Hawkins Construction (Northern) Ltd
Novartis Vaccines required a new Auditorium to accommodate 200 people for training and presenting on site. This was to reduce the cost of outsourcing these facilities on a regular basis.
Hawkins Construction converted an existing second floor production space into a state of the art Auditorium in a 12 week period to a very high specification.
- All design works.
- Structural steelwork and alterations to existing structure to create large ope plan area.
- 2 hour fire rated composite panel construction including service supporting structural “walk on” roof.
- 200 person, fully automated retracting seating arrangement.
- Acoustic ceiling.
- Acoustic movable wall to split the Auditorium in half for separate meetings and presentations.
- Lobby and “break out” area for delegates.
The project was completed on programme and on budget
Hawkins Construction (Northern) Ltd have proven over a number of major capital projects to be a reliable and conscientious partner to the Project Engineering Team at Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostic, Liverpool site. They have offered a Civil Engineering and Construction service and maintained an excellent Health and Safety record throughout, they are the preferred company of choice for such projects.
Mr Steve Tetlow Project Manager Novartis Vacccines and Diagnostics Ltd