We have extensive experience of the particular demands of working within highly controlled pharmaceutical and specialist production environments, requiring high standards of hygiene and control.
The training and development of our workforce is carefully managed to ensure we can mobilise experienced teams with a wide range of specialist skills and training. In addition we can offer the required perquisite vaccination, disease and infection control protocols. Our formal health and safety management system ensures effective integration with client requirements, such as permits to work and provision of comprehensive and appropriate risk assessments, method statements and all necessary supporting documentation. We carry out a wide range building and civil engineering works within these factory, production and laboratory environments.
Typical projects include:
- Major structural alterations to factory premises.
- New-build and improvement works to tank farms.
- Concrete repairs and replacement to structural supports.
- Concrete containment bunds with chemically resistant linings.
- Upgrade and improvement to roadway infrastructure.
- Alterations to drainage systems.
- Construction of high specification conference facilities within existing premises.
- Construction of hygiene-standard work facilities.
- General maintenance.