We have over 45 years’ experience in providing a wide range of building and construction services to our clients in this sector. We have an in-depth understanding of the challenges of working within and around operational manufacturing processes and of the specific hygiene controls required in these environments. We can provide a rapid response for urgent repairs (and a 24 hour call-out service) or spend time planning and liaising with our clients to carry out repair, refurbishment and construction work in strictly controlled stages, to protect the continuity and integrity of their production facilities.
Project values can vary from £5,000 to over £3 million. Most have critical programmes and stringent health, safety and hygiene requirements to manage risk and ensure minimum disruption to our clients’ production. Our extensive portfolio includes all aspects of building and civil engineering works and typical projects include:
- Example of typical term contract works:
- Major structural upgrades of working production buildings, replacement of structural elements.
- Construction of new facilities within existing factory premises.
- Management of term contract scaffolding, for provision of client and contractor access, including rapid response and specialist scaffolding.
- Installation of temporary screens for production areas.
- Construction of hygienic-standard facilities.
- Term maintenance contracts with factory based site management operating experienced and dedicated team of tradesmen.
Project values can vary from £5,000 to over £3 million. Most have critical programmes and stringent health, safety and hygiene requirements to manage risk and ensure minimum disruption to our clients’ production.