These projects have involved working to tight programmes with critical deadlines and to carefully defined budgets. Our clients benefit from our formal approach to contract planning delivered via our accredited quality management system.
Many projects have also included the need to work out of normal hours, thus reducing potential hazards and disruption, to both the general public and our client’s business activities. Segregation of the work areas and protection of the integrity of the client’s security are aspects, which require careful planning and monitoring.
We carry out a wide range of building and civil engineering works within retail and commercial environments.
Typical projects include:
- Building and civil engineering work associated with extensions to existing retail premises.
- Repair and refurbishments of retail premises for upgrades and change of ownership.
- Extensions and alterations to premises.
- Structural dismantling and alterations to major structural elements.
- Canteen and facility upgrades.
- External works and feature paving in retail centres.